Thursday, July 15, 2004

Great Article on Playoff Baseball

Christian over at The Cub Reporter sent me this link from Hardball Times that somewhat statistically proves my point about playoff baseball.

If Beane is the genius we all make him out to be than I wouldn't be surprised to see him tinker his team a little come playoff time, if only in terms of telling Macha to be a little more aggressive. Easier said than done since you haven't worked on bunts all season or probably don't even have a sign for stealing, but we'll see if Beane isn't too stubborn.

Also thanks to David Pinto at Baseball Musings for mentioning me in his blog. One of my favorites and you should check it out.


1 Comments:

At April 24, 2012 at 9:01 AM, Anonymous theexilesclan said...

Very effective material, lots of thanks for this article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home